Friday, August 4, 2023

Friday Finds & Check-ins, Volume #716

Amarula from the Liqueurs' litter!

Share your recent beauty purchases or rediscovered favorites in your stash (for those on low/no-buys!), chit chat about weekend plans, and learn a little more about each other!

Let's Chat!

Share your own answers in the comments!

Recent Purchases/Rediscoveries: I bought some Half Magic products after the brand launched at Ulta along with Phytosurgence’s new cream bronzers. Looks like I have a cheek-a-palooza swatch-a-thon coming up, so whenever I do that, that’s when I’ll process those things.

Weekend plans: I checked off some to-dos today, including editing a batch of photos and doing a big reset of the puppy playpen (rearranged areas, moved the whole pen over, and added a crate). I drop Mama Bailey off at the rescue tomorrow morning so she can head to her new foster, who will give her all the love and attention she wants while she dries up so she can be spayed (and then go home to her original owners who miss her!). I’ll be keeping her 11 puppies for as long as I can handle all 11. The hope is to then keep five or seven of them, but we shall see how monstrous they become, LOL.

I need to do their 4-week photoshoot over the weekend, and I think both my parents and my MIL/BIL will stop by to say hello to the puppies as well.

What song hypes you up? Chinchilla “Little Girl Gone.”

Psst… since it’s Friday and we’re heading into the weekend, if you have some downtime, consider playing one of the games hubby and I have created! 🙂 Here’s a breakdown of what we have:

  • Adoptle (guess the name of an adoptable pet in six guesses)
  • Concludle (figure out the subject within six clues)
  • Mislettered (guess one letter at a time to figure out the phrase/quote)
  • Word Frenzy (find as many words from the letters available before the shark devours them)

This week's doggo photo/video...

Share your pet photos to the Temptalia Pets flickr group!

Amarula from the Liqueurs' litter!

Amarula from the Liqueurs' litter!

Amarula from the Liqueurs' litter!

Amarula from the Liqueurs' litter!



source https://www.temptalia.com/friday-finds-check-ins-volume-716/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Survey Says... January 31st, 2024

Happy Wednesday! Here's this week's survey, which you can copy and paste and share as a comment. Your skin tone/coloring: Most ...