Friday, December 2, 2022

Friday Finds & Check-ins, Volume #682

Share your recent beauty purchases or rediscovered favorites in your stash (for those on low/no-buys!), chit chat about weekend plans, and learn a little more about each other!

Let's Chat!

Share your own answers in the comments!

Recent Purchases/Rediscoveries: The fragrances I bought last week arrived — Profumum Roma Arso and Patchouly. Arso is so delightfully wintry! I can’t wait to see what it layers well with. I also bought the Lisa Eldridge eyeshadow palette I was missing along with some liquid eyeshadow shades as well.

Weekend plans: I’m debating whether I’ll wrap up gifts or not – we stopped wrapping gifts over the years, since it’s just a waste of paper, but I still have some wrapping paper so I’m considering using it rather than letting it sit there. We’ll probably go for a walk or two with Winston, maybe dare to have a meal with him in public, LOL.

What are you looking forward to in December? Christmas has always been my favorite holiday – I love the music, lights, and decor (I don’t celebrate it in any religious manner, call me Commercial Christmas), so we’ll start watching Christmas movies shortly! We also parted with our much-loved river table after several years and replaced it with a more basic (in many ways, felt like a “downgrade,” lol) extension dining table, but it worked so well for our multi-family gathering in November that it has made hosting my family and my husband’s family altogether for holidays a lot more enjoyable… so I am looking forward to everyone coming over for Christmas and NYE.

Psst… since it’s Friday and we’re heading into the weekend, if you have some downtime, consider playing one of the games hubby and I have created! 🙂 You’ll find all of our games on Awordy, but here’s a breakdown of what we have so far:

  • Adoptle (guess the name of an adoptable pet in six guesses)
  • Concludle (figure out the subject within six clues)
  • Flipplant (figure out the plant using a mix of text- and image-based clues)
  • Mislettered (guess one letter at a time to figure out the phrase/quote)
  • Word Frenzy (find as many words from the letters available before the shark devours them)

This week's doggo photo/video...

Share your pet photos to the Temptalia Pets flickr group!



source https://www.temptalia.com/friday-finds-check-ins-volume-682/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Survey Says... January 31st, 2024

Happy Wednesday! Here's this week's survey, which you can copy and paste and share as a comment. Your skin tone/coloring: Most ...