Sunday, June 26, 2022

Chanel Water-Fresh Blush Swatches (x5)

Chanel Water-Fresh Blush Swatches (x5)

Chanel Water-Fresh Blush is a new liquid blush formula that is available in six shades! There was one shade (Light Pink) that was already sold out when I made my purchase, so I only have five of the six shades swatched. They did apply a lot better on my skin, in practice, than the initial swatches would otherwise indicate. I would recommend pumping a small amount (the smallest you can manage) onto the back of your hand or a metal spatula, then use a brush to swirl and mix. Fingers did not mix up the water and pigment bits well!

Also, I noticed that they looked very same-same applied with respect to color and tone when I tried them, so I’d just get one that would show up best on one skin’s tone as they are quite sheer.

Chanel Water-Fresh Blush Swatches (x5)

Chanel Water-Fresh Blush Swatches (x5)

Chanel Water-Fresh Blush Swatches (x5)

Chanel Water-Fresh Blush Swatches (x5)



source https://www.temptalia.com/chanel-water-fresh-blush-swatches-x5/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Survey Says... January 31st, 2024

Happy Wednesday! Here's this week's survey, which you can copy and paste and share as a comment. Your skin tone/coloring: Most ...