Friday, April 29, 2022

Shop the SpaceNK Sale: $30 off Every $130 - Today Only

Shop the SpaceNK Sale: $30 off Every $130 - Today Only

SpaceNK is running a flash sale today, April 29th, where you’ll get $30 off every $130 spent when you use code EXPLORE. I’ve compiled some of the products I’d recommend personally from trying them over the years, but I’ve also shared the bestselling products available at SpaceNK, too.

Editor’s Recommendations

Here are some of my recommendations based on high-quality products available at SpaceNK…

Allies of Skin Product Recommendations

This is one of the recent skincare brands I’ve tried but have really enjoyed. My favorite products are the Promise Keeper Facial and Mandelic Pigmentation Corrector. It’s a pricey brand, so getting them on sale is ideal.

Charlotte Tilbury Product Recommendations

There seem to be quite a few people who get their Charlotte Tilbury fix at SpaceNK, so I thought I’d share a few of the products I enjoy from the brand: Hyaluronic Happikiss, Eyes to Mesmerise, Filmstar Bronze & Glow, and Hollywood Flawless Filter.

Dr. Jart+ Product Recommendations

This is another go-to skincare brand for me, and generally, if I wasn’t testing things from month to month, I could see myself using most of the products going forward (I have made several purchases as-is!). I love the Ceramidin and Ciciapair lines.

Fresh Product Recommendations

I’m a long-time fan of Fresh as a brand, and these are the products I’ve used the most, both a mix of product samples received for review and repurchases: Rose Deep Hydration Sleeping Mask (currently using), Black Tea Mask, Rose Face Mask, Rose Deep Hydration Cream (I’ve used at least three), and Soy Face Cleanser (we just finished a tube).

Kate Somerville Product Recommendations

Admittedly, I haven’t used as much Kate Somerville lately, but I’ve used and loved many products (I’ve just been using other things). The very best product is their ExfoliKate.

Kiehl’s Product Recommendations

My current go-to Kiehl’s product is their Creme de Corps, which I’ve been using for years and years. It’s what I use to soothe the aches of my swatching arm!

Necessaire Product Recommenations

Husband and I recently tried this brand’s Body Wash and roll-on deodorant (which doesn’t seem to be available at SpaceNK), and they were both repurchases for us.

Rare Beauty Product Recommendations

SpaceNK gives me skincare vibes, but there are a few makeup lines, including Rare Beauty. Here are my favorites from this brand: Soft Pinch Liquid Blush, Positive Light Liquid Luminizer, and Lip Souffle Matte Lip Cream.

Surratt Beauty Product Recommendations

I still have so much love for the Artistique Blush formula. If you like softer, more buildable and satiny eyeshadows, the slurry textured eyeshadows are nice, too.

SpaceNK Bestsellers

Here is a list of what SpaceNK shows as their top-selling products, in case you were curious or looking for some inspiration–particularly if you’re shopping for a gift for someone.

Makeup Bestsellers

Here are the current bestselling makeup products available at SpaceNK! It seems like there are a lot of Charlotte Tilbury fans who shop at the retailer.

  1. Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Setting Spray
  2. NARS Blush/Bronzer Duo
  3. Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless foundation
  4. Laura Mercier Loose Setting Powder
  5. Rare Beauty Soft Pinch Liquid Blush
  6. Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Finish Powder
  7. Charlotte Tilbury Beauty Light Wand
  8. Chantecaille Giraffe Eye Quartet
  9. Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Lipstick
  10. Surratt Artistique Blush

Skincare Bestsellers

Here is a list of SpaceNK’s current bestsellers in skincare for some product inspiration. Plus, I am always naturally curious what sells better where… The Ordinary dominates this list!

  1. The Ordinary Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1%
  2. The Ordinary AHA 30% + BHA 2% Peeling Solution
  3. Summer Fridays Super Amino Gel Cleanser
  4. The Ordinary Lactic 10% + HA
  5. The Ordinary Retinol 0.5% in Squalane
  6. The Ordinary Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B5
  7. The Ordinary Alpha Arbutin 2% + HA
  8. Sunday Riley Good Genes
  9. The Ordinary Retinol 1% in Squalane
  10. The Ordinary Marine Hyaluronics

Haircare Bestsellers

And finally, here is a list of the current bestselling haircare products at SpaceNK. I see a trend–lots of Oribe and Olaplex fans shop SpaceNK. I enjoy both brands (currently using Oribe Gold Lust conditioner).

  1. Oribe Gold Lust Pre-Shampoo Treatment
  2. The Ordinary Moroccan Argan Oil
  3. The Ordinary Sulphate 4% Cleanser for Body and Hair
  4. Olaplex No. 4
  5. Oribe Gold Lust Repair & Restore Conditioner
  6. Bamford Geranium Shampoo
  7. Olaplex No. 5
  8. Oribe Rough Luxury Paste
  9. Olaplex No. 3
  10. Oribe Gold Lust Hair Oil
Shop the SpaceNK Sale: $30 off Every $130 - Today Only

Shop the SpaceNK Sale: $30 off Every $130 - Today Only

Shop the SpaceNK Sale: $30 off Every $130 - Today Only

Shop the SpaceNK Sale: $30 off Every $130 - Today Only



source https://www.temptalia.com/shop-the-spacenk-sale-30-off-every-130-today-only/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Survey Says... January 31st, 2024

Happy Wednesday! Here's this week's survey, which you can copy and paste and share as a comment. Your skin tone/coloring: Most ...