Wednesday, March 3, 2021

Dermstore Beauty Refresh Event 2021: Up to 20% Off!


It’s that time of the year again: Dermstore’s Beauty Refresh Event is live with many brands discounted at 20% with others between 10 and 15%. There are some brands that are excluded, and some of the excluded brands offer 2X points instead.

Some of my personal favorites that are included in the sale:

I purchased Allies of Skin 35% Vitamin C+ Perfecting Serum and Molecular Savior Probiotics Treatment Mist. I also grabbed First Aid Beauty’s KP Bump Eraser Body Scrub for hubby. I’m on contemplating whether on I’ll purchase anything else since I am… more than appropriately stocked on skincare, so I’ve been trying to slow down purchases there!

Any must-haves? Skin saviors? I’d love to hear about any purchases/repurchases you might make!

20% Off

15% Off

2X Points

Dermstore Beauty Refresh Event 2021: Up to 20% Off!

Dermstore Beauty Refresh Event 2021: Up to 20% Off!



source https://www.temptalia.com/dermstore-beauty-refresh-event-2021-up-to-20-off/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Survey Says... January 31st, 2024

Happy Wednesday! Here's this week's survey, which you can copy and paste and share as a comment. Your skin tone/coloring: Most ...